50 Things About Windie
Hi all! While I was checking up with the many lingerie blogs that I read today I noticed that Fussy Busty posted one of those “answer blank amount of questions about yourself” quizzes, and I thought “good idea!” So here are 50 answers to 50 questions about Windie, as well as a link back to Fussy’s answers at the end of the post. Feel free to answer the questions on your own blog as well.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 AM, then fell back asleep until 10:00 AM
2. How do you like your steak? Vegetarian!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wolf Children
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hmmm… Katanagatari, but Battlestar Galactica deserves an honourable mention
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I don’t really have a specific location I want to live, just somewhere surrounded by nature
6. What did you have for breakfast? A vegan energy bar thing… I was in a rush (See question 1 where I fell back asleep for an hour and a half!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi!
8. What foods do you dislike? Anything that’s too lemongrassy… hate that flavour for whatever reason. Can’t think of a specific food right now, weird since I consider myself a bit picky.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? JUST ONE? No way, I shall say more. Kings (all vegetarian Chinese restaurant. BEST imitation meat ever), Sashimi Island (sushi of course), Konnichiwa (Japanese restaurant, I love their ramen), Thai Princess (obviously thai), Hibiscus (vegan restaurant with the best daily soup and salad combo), Cafe Crepe (UGH BANANA STRAWBERRY SUGAR CREPE, CLEARLY I’M HUNGRY WHILE I WRITE THIS)… It’s becoming very obvious to anyone from Toronto that I enjoy eating downtown…
10. Favorite dressing? Hmm…Good question… I guess I can always go for something like chipotle
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A big-ass powder blue cruiser bicycle
12. What are your favorite clothes? Lingerie and pajamas, no contest!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Florence, Japan, the Amazon Rainforest… probably more places I’m not thinking of right now
14. Where would you want to retire? At 21 years old I have not a clue
15. Favorite time of day? Early morning and late night. The result is not enough sleep.
16. Where were you born? Barrie, Ontario
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Okay… I’m not really a sport watcher, but I realized during the Olympics this year that I LOVE watching gymnastics. I have no idea why, I just want to cheer everyone on. Might have something to do with having done gymnastics myself when I was young.
19. How many siblings? Two sisters
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Video games, blogging, watching anime, drawing/painting/photographing/general art making, reading, eating delicious food, playing with my cat and spending time with my fiancee
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? No one in particular, more curious as to whether anyone WILL respond
22. Bird watcher? If I had the time and more birds around me than just sparrows (though I love sparrows, don’t get me wrong) then TOTALLY YES.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. My brain becomes very active at night. Falling asleep can be so difficult sometimes.
24. Do you have any pets? My cat, the most perfect cat there ever is/was/ever will be.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Um… One of my old professors is taking me out for dinner as thanks for a print I’m making him of a piece of my artwork. The work was inspired by something I read in his class. Woo!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? An Artist and a Veterinarian. I no longer want to be a vet at all, but instead want to volunteer with animals when I’m done school. I’m already an artist!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Honestly, I have no idea! I have a terrible childhood memory.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Ahem… CAAAAATS. Cats. Oh my goodness. I love cats.
29. Are you married? Nope, I am engaged though!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yessir.
31. Been in a car accident? No mam.
32. Any pet peeves? When people read over my shoulder/watch me draw or paint. I swear I lose to ability to read or draw altogether. I also cannot stand chewing noises. They’re just… ack, SO bad.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Feta, Spinnach, Broccoli, Pesto, Onion… I need to stop making myself hungrier.
34. Favorite Flower? Haven’t really thought about that. Maybe some kind of orchid?
35. Favorite ice cream? Green Tea Ice Cream!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Harveys! Thank you for having a delicious veggie burger.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never, because I never took one! Have to get around to that one day.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My boss.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Vistek/Henrys/Some other photography related store, Mimi Holliday’s and Ewa Michalak’s website, or a retro video game store like A&C Games in Toronto.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I spontaneously planned the rest of my week. Hooo… that was a really bad joke.
41. Like your job? It’s okay. I work at a hockey rink as a timekeeper, and it’s great for the meantime while I complete my degree, but I’ll be excited to move onto something with better pay, better hours, and less testosterone. My bosses are fantastic though! And I love my etsy store!
42. Broccoli? King of the vegetables!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Never really been on a “vacation,” but it did go to New York on a school trip in my last year of high school. Wasn’t exactly a vacation, but it was tons of fun!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My fiancee and group of close friends.
45. What are you listening to right now? Silence.
46. What is your favorite color? Green and Grey, depends on the day
47. How many tattoos do you have? None, but I’d love to change that.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:49 PM while I should’ve been doing homework…
50. Coffee Drinker? Tea for me please, and make it chai!
Here are Fussy’s answers!